Saturday 3 October 2009

I Feel Space



Oi oi, new mix what I did for the I Feel Space boys seeing as im playing for them, and its an excuse to make a nice mix of Nu-Disco, House and Acid. Massively loving the old school revival works of Matt 'Radioslave' Edwards under his Cabin Fever Trax guise. The mix is in 2 parts cunningly named part 1 and 2 respectively largely because I couldn't be bothered to mix it into one track.

I Feel Space - Part 1

1. Diskjokke - Rosenrod
2. Canyons - Fire
3. Worst Case Scenario - Hot Beef
4. Hedford Vachal - Toys (Richard Sen remix)
5. Toby Tobias - A Close Shave (Prins Thomas remix)
6. Cabin Fever Trax - The Sun
7. Cabin Fever Trax - Unknown
8. Cabin Fever Trax - Acid Party
9. Cabin Fever Trax - Unknown

I Feel Space - Part 2

1. Cabin Fever Trax - Beyond Contact
2. Runaway - Brooklyn Club Jam (LSB remix)
3. Morten Sorenson - Start Something (40 Thieves remix)
4. Cabin Fever Trax - Lets Play House
5. Cabin Fever Trax - Deep 92
6. Cabin Fever Trax - Unknown
7. Cabin Fever Trax - Don't You Know
8. Red Rack Em - Picnic (Revenge remix)
9. Shit Robot - Simple Things (Work It Out)

[Rory]

No comments:

Post a Comment