Monday 15 June 2009

Baseball bat... to the face.



I've had this one for a few weeks now, and I've been sat there desperately trying to figure out what it's supposed to be achieving...it just makes my face feel like the guy in the picture.

Am I missing something? Or is it actually just one of the worst songs released in years? I think it's the latter. All Hervé has managed to achieve with this one is offend my ears, and confirm to me that fidget is dead once and for all, leaving him with no option other than to explore alternative (shit) genres. Sluggish electro-metal + shocking performances from pig faced ex-Bonde Do Role singers headbanging will NEVER EVER sound good Mr. Harvey. And then just because the drums sound a little bit like High Rankin, getting him to do an average remix for it doesn't give it any more credibility. Shape up and release some music we can listen to. Just because you own your own label, doesn't give you the right to release utter crap. (Actually, I suppose it does.)

Rant over. I don't quite know why i got so worked up about that haha, just listen for yourself.

Baseball Bat - Hervé ft. Marina Gasolina:



To balance things out, here's what Hervé should be doing more of:

Science of Fear (Hervé Remix) - The Temper Trap

- KAISER

No comments:

Post a Comment