Monday 13 July 2009

Big in the game!




I thought I'd let you know my DJing schedule for the next few months; Audio Discharge/Unhinged are in summer shut down mode, we'll be back in October for the Audio Dicharge - 1st birthday with our good friends over at Electrostimulation records, featuring Kanji Kinetic, Squire of Gothos, Ricorb, Z-Kat and maybe one more extra special guest (totally unconfirmed) Unhinged will be back in November on a Night Slugs link with LDN trend setters Bok Bok & L-vis 1990. Until then though im DJing at Thekla for the Blast on 7th August w/ Ratpack/Mumdance/Smutlee/16 Bit I'll be DJing b2b2b2b (seriously there'll be 4 of us) with the Kelly Twins and Tekton at Timbuk2 for the Hijack Bank Holiday Party on the 29th August - playing some fffrrrrrreeesssshhh BMore. Finally I'll be doing the Ruffnek Diskotek Bristol Festival Afterparty on the 18th September - big bashy tings a gwarn!

[Rory]

No comments:

Post a Comment